2015 was a big year for the Thrifty Gypsy's Travels! Danny made three trips over the Atlantic - one business trip to London without me in February, a second trip to London (and then Germany) with me in September, and our Spring 2015 vacation to Greece, Paris, and Germany. It's the most we've been able to travel internationally within the space of a year, and we're so thankful for it, particularly since the arrival of Baby Gypsy will probably slow down our travel pace in the future!
Our next international adventure probably won't happen until late summer or early fall once Baby Gypsy has had enough vaccines and immunizations that her pediatrician won't try to kill me for taking her into germy airports and public transit areas. So until then we'll satisfy ourselves with domestic trips and reminiscing over our top travel moments in 2015!
5. Viewing Mr. Eiffel's Tower
4. Walking in Plato's Footsteps at the Athenian Agora
3. Attending Evensong at Westminster Abbey
2. Watching a magical Aegean Sunset on the Greek Island of Thira (Santorini)
1. Living like a local in Germany among family and friends
What were your top travel moments of 2015?